Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Little Late, But, "Happy Birthday Tyler"

Yesterday, Jesse and I were talking about how fast time seems to fly.  Next month we will have been a couple for 15 years and in October, married for ten.  Jesse commented that as we are moving through time, the future seems so far away, but looking back, the years past seem to have passed so quickly.  This is so true.  It doesn't feel like it has been 15 years since I have graduated from high school.  It doesn't feel like I have been married for 10 years.  And 33 doesn't really feel all that much different to me (aside from a few more aches and pains when I first get up in the morning) than 23 did.

Another reminder of just how fast time flies, recently, my nephew Tyler turned four.  I cannot believe he is four already!  It feels like he was born just yesterday.  This means that in just a few short months, my first baby will be four too.  Amazing how much small children accomplish in such a short period of time.  I have watched as these children have grown from helpless infants to independent, funfilled, adventurous, learning machines.   Tyler and Eli both start preschool this year.  My neice Kaylee starts Kindergarten.  So Happy Fourth Year Tyler and many great adventures to you, Eli, and Kaylee as you all start new school adventures!

Here are some pics from Tyler's birthday party and from a family gathering at my parent's home the next day:


Tyler Opening Presents


Bubble Party Fun


Tyler Checking Out his Thomas Birthday Cake


  Eli on the Tire Swing


Kaylee on the Tire Swing


The Horr Family


Dalaney

No comments:

Post a Comment